Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Beautiful Mother-to-Be {Gila Valley Photographer}

This gorgeous gal is my little sister. She's expecting her first baby at the end of January. (You can expect to see the baby's pictures here as soon as I can get them up. :). Maternity photography is rapidly growing in popularity. I currently charge $65 for maternity sessions, and that cost covers a session fee, 1 hour photo shoot and CD with at least 10 images. No doubt that both mother and baby will cherish these type of photos.
This session didn't go as I had planned. It wasn't the location I wanted, the time of day I wanted, and we couldn't fit in as much time as I would have like, but despite all of that I am so happy with the results.





I was also able to make her a baby shower invitation. If you hire me to do your maternity photos I will gladly include a shower invite for you that is completely customizable to your colors.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous mom-to-be! I like the ribbon. And that last pic is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete